You’ve always taken care of the people who matter most. You didn’t want them to worry. Sure, it would have been nice to buy more life insurance when you were younger. But other things came first. Now ROA Members have a unique solution.
Whole Life Insurance pays benefits directly to the person you choose. It helps to take care of your outstanding medical bills, unexpected expenses or debts that you may leave behind. It’s how you want things done.
- No Physical Exam. No Health Questions.
- You cannot be turned down for any reason as long as you are age 45-85.
- Acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of your current health condition.
- Cannot be canceled for any reason as long as premiums are paid.
- Rates never increase with age.
- Benefits never decrease with age.
Through an arrangement with the Reserve Officers Associations, members between the ages of 45 and 85* are eligible for whole life coverage with NO MEDICAL EXAM, NO HEALTH QUESTIONS and NO EXCLUSIONS FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.
(*Age 55-85 in MD, 45-75 in MO)
How to Apply
To apply for coverage, download an application or get a free online quote, click on the link at the top of this page. Or, to speak to a customer service representative, call our toll-free number: 1-800-247-7988. Contact Marsh U.S. Consumer to learn more about this plan (including costs, exclusions, limitations and terms of coverage).