The ROA-endorsed Long Term Care Insurance Program offers these benefits:
- A Cost-Effective Way To Help Preserve The Assets You've Worked So Hard To Build: People are now living longer.¹ Unfortunately, as people reach these increased ages, there is an increased risk of chronic health problems and a greater need for some form of long term care.
- Better Manage How Your Future Long Term Care Needs Are Met: Long term care insurance can help pay for the covered ongoing long term care costs that can occur as you get older.
- Available To Members And Their Families: You, your spouse, your parents, and parents-in-law may apply for this coverage.
- Build A Plan To Meet Your Needs And Fit Your Budget: Choose from many daily benefit options, the length of benefit payments and the elimination period before your benefit payments begin. Inflation protection options may also be available.
Compare the benefits rates and other options of several highly rated long term care providers. The Long Term Care Resources Network available ROA members like you, can help you to decide which plan is benefit for you.
- Pays Benefits During Covered Nursing Home Stays
- Home and Community Care Coverage Is Also Available
Don't Wait To Apply: The fact is, age is a key element to consider when you are weighing the costs of Long Term Care insurance. Each year you wait could cost you more money, and a change in your health status may keep you from qualifying.
1Administration of Aging, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. A Profile of Older Americans: 2009.
In connection with the endorsement and the service provided, ROA will receive a royalty payment.
This Web site should be considered an advertisement and is not a contract. Products and Services mentioned in this website may not be available in all states.