100% Trip Cost | Trip Cancellation: Reimburses forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for Trips that are canceled prior to the scheduled departure date.
150% Trip Cost | Trip Interruption*: Reimburses forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for Trips that are interrupted after the scheduled departure date.
$750 | Trip Interruption - Return Air Only*: Reimburses the additional airline transportation expenses incurred by you to reach the return destination for trip interruptions.
$750 | Trip Delay: Reimburses up to $150 per day/per person up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for reasonable additional expenses if the insured is delayed for more than 5 consecutive hours due to a covered reason.
$250 | Missed Connection: Reimburses up to the Maximum Benefit shown on the Schedule of Benefits if Inclement Weather or Common Carrier causes cancellation or a delay of regularly scheduled airline flights for 3 or more hours to your point of departure.
$1,000 | Baggage & Personal Effects: Can reimburse you if your baggage or personal effects are lost, stolen or damaged while on your Trip, subject to the Maximum Benefit. This coverage is in excess of any other coverage or indemnity.
$300 | Baggage Delay: If your Baggage is delayed more than 12 hours, you can be reimbursed for the purchase of Necessary Personal Effects, subject to the Maximum Benefit.
$25,000 | Accident Sickness Medical Expense: Pays up to the Maximum Benefit shown on the Schedule of Benefits for necessary medical expenses due to Injury or Sickness incurred while on a Trip. Initial treatment must be received during Trip. Pays for emergency dental expenses during the trip due to injury to sound, natural teeth while on the trip. Covers medical and surgical treatment by a licensed physician; professional nursing, hospital, x-ray and ambulance services during your Trip provided initial treatment was received during the trip.
$500,000 | Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains: Covers evacuation and transportation as directed by a Physician to the nearest adequate medical facility (home in the event of death or if medically required). Pays for special medical escort if recommended in writing by the attending Physician.
$10,000 | Accidental Death & Dismemberment**: Pays for loss of life or limb if it occurs within 365 days of an accident during your Trip.
For more information about why trip insurance is so important,
Extra Coverages: (when coverage is purchased within 15 days of Initial Trip payment)
- Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver (Limitations apply)
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption coverage due to Financial Default of an airline, cruise line, or tour operator. (Financial default is not covered for all suppliers. Please visit www.travelguard.com/customerservice/alertlist for details.)
- $250 additional Missed Connection
- $50,000 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment (Common Carrier Air Only) Coverage**
- Medical Expense (Primary)
PRE-EX EXCLUSION WAIVER
The Company will waive the pre-existing medical condition exclusion if the following conditions are met:
1. This plan is purchased within 15 days of making the Initial Trip Payment;
2. The amount of coverage purchased equals all prepaid, non-refundable payments or deposits applicable to the Trip at the time of purchase, and the cost of any subsequent arrangement(s) added to the same Trip are insured within 15 days of the date of payment or deposit for any subsequent Trip arrangement(s);
3. All Insured’s are medically able to travel when plan cost is paid.
* Coverage for Trip Interruption and Trip Interruption-Return Air Only cannot be combined.
** Coverage for Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (Common Carrier Air Only) cannot be combined.